Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Salary up to £150,000 per annum (approx. US $200,000)
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the largest and most reputable private higher education providers in the United Kingdom. The London School of Commerce (LSC) Group has several global campuses, with over 30,000 alumni that come from over 130 different countries.
The LSC Board is seeking to appoint a Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Deputy CEO). This appointee will play a significant role at board level and will support with the overall executive leadership and growth of the Group. The appointee will broaden the existing strong partnerships through delivery of quality services and the development of high performing teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strong and effective vision, strategic direction and leadership, cohesion and high levels of performance.
- Develop growth strategies focused on capturing a greater global market share through innovative technologies.
- Implement systems and logistics in the management of students across global campuses.
- Ensure the organisation operates efficiently providing a high quality of service to our stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic leader, with a proven track record in improving performance and profitability. With experience of successfully implementing projects across a wide spectrum, the Deputy CEO must be highly flexible, adaptable, and have experience of working in a fast-paced and challenging global environment.
Qualifications and Person Specification
- Minimum of a good Honours degree and/or a professional qualification
- Strong marketing or finance background
- Focus on business development, including international partnerships and collaborations.
- Experience in developing stakeholder engagement plans and building long-term strategic relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to project manage and meet tight deadlines
- Right to work
We are a global organisation and would welcome applicants from outside the UK, and we would support a work permit for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter marked ‘Deputy CEO’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must be received by 30th April 2019
No agencies please.
Professor i botanik, särskilt växtfysiologi
Uppsala universitet Uppsala
Professor in Business Administration, with specialisation in consumer marketing
Postdoctoral fellow (Research Associate on project) in the field of systems biomedicine (m/f)
University of Luxembourg Luxemburg
Research Assistant Position (100%)
ETH Zurich Zurich
Lecturer in Political Science
Queen's University Belfast Storbritannien